United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with the Terrier

Go down

Interview with the Terrier Empty Interview with the Terrier

Post  Terrier Wed May 27, 2009 9:54 am

*Camera cuts from the commentators to the back stage area, where one of the UWF interviewers can be seen standing next to The Ultimate Terrier. As he begins to address the camera the Terrier looks as though he is talking to himself*

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen I am joined here tonight with the Ultimate Terrier.

*Turns and looks at the Terrier*

Interviewer: Terrier it seems that you were pretty animated on this Tuesday's UWF, primarily focusing on your altercation with TTT, a run in that has prompted general manager Schembri to place you in a match with him in tonight’s programme. How do you see that one going?

*Terrier stops talking to himself, there is a slight pause then looking at the interviewer in the eyes*

Terrier: TTT is nothing more than an ant to the Terrier! I feel nothing but Pity for him, I feel pity for anyone who is willing to get in the ring with me. As I told him on Tuesday night, the Terrier doesn’t want to punish the TTT but fate has seen it fit for him to taste my fury!

*Turns to the Camera*

Terrier: Tonight everyone is going to see the power of the Ultimate Terrier come alive! The Terrier is ready to announce himself in the UWF, the Terrier will stop at nothing until he gets what he wants. TTT, AP, Morhag or anyone else who thinks they can get in my way, heed this as a warning…

*Eyes turning blood red and drool coming from his mouth*

Terrier: NO ONE CAN MATCH THE POWER OR THE INTNSITY OF THE ULLLLLLLTIIMATTTEEEEE TEERRRRIEEEEEERRRRRRR!!! (grunts)

*Turns and walks away, camera cuts back to interviewer*

Interviewer: Well there you have it folks, hard words from a hard individual, back to you at ringside.
Terrier
Terrier
Members
Members

Back to top Go down