United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tournament Twist

3 posters

Go down

Tournament Twist Empty Tournament Twist

Post  jeff hardly Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome The Forex JEEEF HAARDLY!!!!
-
Jeff Hardly makes his way to the ring wearing a black short sleave shirt and long multi colored hair with black designer shoes and face paint purple and black as 6 silver flashes of fire works fly up towards the sealing. taking handshakes from every fan he sees.
-
Jeff Hardly: My name is Jeff Hardly and i have come to this buisness for only one goal to be the One and The Only Forex
-
Jeff Hardly: Tonight i am being told that i have a competition for One Fall.
-
Jeff Hardly: But what i also have been told is that i am in a tournament for one of this brands titles that i will happily take out.
-
Matt: What tournament is he talking about?
-
Jason: Who knows...
-
Jeff Hardly: My match tonight is a side bar of my aim in this buisness and what my aim is TO BE EXTREEEEEME!!!
-
Crowd screams Extreme with Jeff Hardly
-
Jeff Hardly: and also to be the champion of this brand.
-
Matt: big words from a beginner...
-
Jeff Hardly: But when it comes to that tournament im gonna be as serious and focused as can be.
-
Jeff Hardly: Thank You.
-
Jason: i still have no idea of what this tournament is!
-
Matt: me neither i don't think Schembri has told us about it.
-

Matt: Shut Up! Hes Speaking
-
Jeff Hardly: so you guys know who i am...
-
Jeff Hardly: i am here to talk about this new Championship tournament that will be place right here on UWF...
-
Crowd begins to cheer in excitement
-
Jeff Hardly: And tonight i am also told that The winner will be the UWF champion and to me that sounds good enough, Expect me in that tournament match and then you can imagine me as the NEW UWF CHAMPION!!!!!!
-
Crowd screams in happiness.
-
Jason: haha a 'Forex' as our new Champion i dont think so...
-
Matt: We will see about that Jason.
-
Jeff Hardly: Thank You.
-
While Jeff is starting to leave the ring, American Soldier mix starts to play over the speaker system! Out walks Shawn Michael Back!
-
HBB: Hey Jeff! I don't know what you are talking about...I'm going to walk out of this tournament with the Championship! Their is Chris Swagga, MR. AP, The Ultimate Terrier, Schembri, you, and me so far announced for the three championships. I already made my nameplate for the spinner title. I'm taking it home. I really hope that I get you in the tournament finals. I would love to let you get that far into the tournament and then crush your dreams. I will see you in the tournament finals!
-
Jason: Haha finally one bad mouthed man that can talk the talk AND walk the walk unlike the so called "Forex"
-
Jeff Hardly: You wanna wrestle me... Well how about we go TONIGHT.
-
Crowd begin to cheer in anticipation
-
HBB: Forget tonight lets go NOW!!!
-
Crowd begins to rawr
-
HBB: These fans deserve this.
-
Jeff Hardly: I'm gonna go confirm this match with Schembri BUT when he does ITS ON!...
-
Jeff Hardly begins to walk towards the ramp nearing Shawn Micheal's Back all of a sudden Shawn lunges a foot at Jeff but Jeff grabs his foot and lets go then begins to walk again.
-
All Of a sudden Remember the Name starts blaring over the speakers. The crowd starts going nuts. Mr. AP appears from behind the curtain with mic in hand. He stops at the top of the ramp. Both Jeff and Shawn stop in their tracks.
-
AP: Yall seem to like writin checks you can't cash! Go ahead, talk your trash, play your little tough man mind games and what not. It's all good. Cuz at the end of the day, I'ma be the one writin the checks! It is what it is, yall! If you ain't got respect, you ain't got nothin!
-
Jeff Hardly: Look this looks like a 3 way rivalry but the only time and date we can settle this is the Tournament and what i say is that i am going to walk out this arena champion!!!
-
HBB: Technically your wrong cause once i hit the sweetching music both of you suckers will be down and OUT!
-
AP: Whateva...
-
AP and HBB leave the ring leaving jeff behind.
-
After Jeff Hardly and HBB Shawn Michael Back have left nothing happens at first. Then the Ring Announcer enters the ring again
-

Last edited by jeff hardly on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:37 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding in HBBs part (Permission Recieved) Adding in APs part)
jeff hardly
jeff hardly
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Tournament Twist Empty Re: Tournament Twist

Post  HBB SMB Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 pm

While Jeff is starting to leave the ring, American Soldier mix starts to play over the speaker system! Out walks HBB Shawn Michael Back!

HBB: Hey Jeff! I don't know what you are talking about...I'm going to walk out of this tournament with the Championship! Their is Chris Swagga, MR. AP, The Ultimate Terrier, Schembri, you, and me so far anounced for the three championships. I already made my nameplate for the spinner title. I'm taking it home. I really hope that I get you in the tournament finals. I would love to let you get that far into the tournament and then crush your dreams. I will see you in the tournament finals!

American Soldier mix starts playing again, HBB gives some high fives and shakes some hands in the audianence before leaving.
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  TTT Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:07 pm

After Jeff Hardly and HBB Shawn Michael Back have left nothing happens at first. Then the Ring Announcer enters the ring again

Ring Announcer: Now welcome, The Tenacious Tactician, Triple T: Tough Tendon Thomas!

The new Entrance Video of TTT can be seen as he enters and walks to the ring. The crowd is cheering.

Commentator #1: Seems as a lot of people have to say something.
Commentator #2: Well of course. The Championship Tournaments are about to start and everyone wants to profile. Triple T is no exception.
Commentator #1: What is exceptional is that he makes his appearance without his lovely divas. Too bad.
Commentator #2: Yes, too bad, but let's see what he's about to say.

TTT enters the ring and waves to the crowd. His fans can be heard cheering:
Triple T, Triple T
TTT stands in the middle of the ring, arms raised, enjoying the cheering for a moment. Finally he speaks up.

TTT: I'm sure you wondered why i haven't said anything about the tournament yet. I had different things on my mind including preparing a big surprise for you and the rest of the UWF...

Commentator #1: A surprise, what's he talking about?.
Commentator #2: Maybe it's something concerning the Terrier. He said something in the GMs Office the other day.

TTT: ...But it's not the time for the surprise yet. It's time for announcing something obvious... I will be one of the four UWF Champions !!!

the crowd cheers (ok, some boos can be heard)

Commentator #1: Oh great, another one who claims to be champion. Nothing new here.
Commentator #2: That's right, maybe we could print "I'm gonna be champion" on the wrestlers outfits.

TTT: Because that's why i joined the UWF, to become the best. And i will be the best. But i tell you something new...i don't care if it happens now, because right now i just want to meet The Ultimate Terrier in a match where i will show you all, that this madman doesn't stand a chance against The Tenacious Tactician Triple T: Tough Tendon Thomas!

some cheers, more boos

TTT: Boo as much as you want you Terrier lovers, but you soon will see, that the Terrier does not belong in the UWF anyway. And i will show you that one reason is the total lack of skill. And so my first objective in this tournament is to give The Terrier what he deserves.

Commentator #1: Did i get him right? He's joining the tournament to get a chance to meet the Terrier, while everyone else is longing for the Title?
Commentator #2: Well i guess if he gets what he wants, he wouldn't be too sad becoming the champion after all.
Commentator #1: Even the crowd seems confused. Some cheer, some boo, some just looking bewildered.
TTT
TTT
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Mauler comes out happy about something.....

Commentator1-Now what is this guy doing here?
Commentator2-I'm really not sure.

Mauler-If you are wondering why I'm out here,it's because about the things that Triple T said.When he said he came here to be the best and he will be,he's wrong.Because I will be the best!And I will become one of the four champions of UWF!

Commentator1-Ohh boy another one.
Commentator2-You know what,it's not a bad idea to put I will be the champion on the attire's of the wrestler's.

Last edited by "The Money Maker"LA Maule on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Color mistakee)

Back to top Go down

Tournament Twist Empty Schembri please Read this

Post  jeff hardly Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Hello Schembri. As you can see we have recieved 4-5 people that would like to join my role play but i was wondering if you could format it for me cause it is really hard and i am running out of colours. Thank You
jeff hardly
jeff hardly
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down