United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff Hardly Vs. Mr. AP Tournament RP

3 posters

Go down

Jeff Hardly Vs. Mr. AP Tournament RP Empty Jeff Hardly Vs. Mr. AP Tournament RP

Post  jeff hardly Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:41 am

Jeff Hardly makes his way to the ring wearing a black short sleave shirt and long multi colored hair with black designer shoes and face paint purple and black as 6 silver flashes of fire works fly up towards the sealing. taking handshakes from every fan he sees.
-
Jeff Hardly: Tonight i have a One fall match with Mr. AP.
-
Jeff Hardly: Me and Ap are good friends but tonight we are gonna blow the roof of this joint.
-
Jeff Hardly: and to be honest im not liking my chances against that Monster
-
Jeff Hardly: Just to remind you this match is a Tournament match and if i loose... Well i let all of you down.
-
Jeff Hardly: But all i can say from this point on is... Good Luck AP see ya in the ring
dont rip me apart hehe.

-
Jeff Hardly leaves the ring with the crowd cheering
jeff hardly
jeff hardly
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardly Vs. Mr. AP Tournament RP Empty Re: Jeff Hardly Vs. Mr. AP Tournament RP

Post  Mr. AP Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:42 pm

*As Jeff Hardly is walking back down the aisle to leave, giving high fives to all the fans, Mr. AP emerges from the back. He stands, arms crossed at the top of the ramp. Jeff keeps high fiving fans as he doesn't realize AP is there. As Hardly gets to the ramp, 5 feet away from Mr. AP, he finally notices AP standing there. Startled, Jeff takes a step back. The two exchange a few words, then Mr. AP raises his mic.*

AP -- This tournament ain't about winnin or losin for me, son. I'ma be ok regardless. It's about respect! If you ain't got respect, you ain't got nothin!

*AP extends his hand to Hardly. The two shake. AP turns around and leaves as Hardly works the crowd for a little bit more.*
Mr. AP
Mr. AP
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardly Vs. Mr. AP Tournament RP Empty lol

Post  jeff hardly Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:45 am

ok

Last edited by jeff hardly on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
jeff hardly
jeff hardly
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardly Vs. Mr. AP Tournament RP Empty OOC

Post  Mr. AP Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:33 am

OOC Statement --

Jeff, the rp you added does not go with Mr. AP's gimmick. He wouldn't cheap shot anybody like that. And he wouldn't bust somebody up without serious provocation. He's a face who is just as much about earning respect as giving respect.

I'd suggest and request that only the first two RPs in this thread be used in the card.
Mr. AP
Mr. AP
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardly Vs. Mr. AP Tournament RP Empty Re: Jeff Hardly Vs. Mr. AP Tournament RP

Post  Terrier Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:40 am

I suggest in future that people consult with their opponenets before they go ahead and write things that involve someone else's character. Unless i think i know a charcter 100% i never produce an RP without consulting my opponent first. Mr A.P is a good guy and his character is all about respect, i am sure he would only have done that if he had been dis-respected! Please read the bio of your opponents too, this will help you to write RP's.

Cheers
Terrier
Terrier
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down