United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTT - a talk with the GM

2 posters

Go down

TTT - a talk with the GM Empty TTT - a talk with the GM

Post  TTT Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:39 am

-- The GM Office: Schembri, supreme knight and Bocephus can be seen, obviously discussing important matters of the upcoming season. As they think silently about something supreme knight just said, voices can be heard from the other side of the office door: --

#1: Just leave her to me, i'll give her a piece of your mind.
#2: OK, just make it quick. I can't let her embarrass me in front of everybody. "Cute"! I still can't believe she actually said that.
#1: Oh, come on. Just let it go. You know she would never...
#2: She better won't! Just talk to her. I got something else to do now...

A knock on the door let the Wrestlers in the office look up. Before anyone says anything, the door opens and Tough Thomas Tendon enters the GM Office

TTT: GM, i have to talk to you...
Schembri: We're in the middle of something here. Could you come back later?
TTT: It won't take long. All i have to say is, that i demand a match with the Terrier! I let this madman suffer in every submission hold possible and I will put this muzzle over his ugly face.
supreme knight: You demand? Who do you think you are, coming in here, desturbing our meeting, demanding things? You can just be lucky that we let you stay on the Major Show Roster!
Bocephus: Now come on, SP, cut the little one some slack, will ya? He earned his spot. Just relax...uups, sorry, that was too relaxing...

-- by the faces of the attandees, the air must be filled with a horrible stench. Everyone tries to wave away the stink with both of their hands, except Bocephus, who is just grinning... --

TTT: By the gods, man. What have you eaten? ...Anyway, i kindly request a match with the terrier and i got a little surprise for him besides the muzzle. So how about it?
TTT
TTT
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

TTT - a talk with the GM Empty Re: TTT - a talk with the GM

Post  Terrier Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:06 am

*The Terrier, having come from the cafateria where he was having lunch with Jonathan Simpson, is looking very upset!Dashing through the doors, he runs striaght into Diamond (One of TTT Divas)*

Diamond: Whoa there big boy...slow down, your gonna end up hurting some body.

* The Terrier who is not used to female interactions looks slightly uncomfatable, begins to back away*

Diamond: Listen Terrier dont go i need to tell you somthing, it's about Triple TTT.

*Terrier pauses and is interested in what she has to say*

Terrier: Go on...I am listening.

Diamond: Well, TTT was really upset, with what happend in the ring between you him and Dynamo, the way you blind-sided him (Interupted)

Terrier: BLIND SIDED!!! HE HIT ME WITH A CHAIR!!!

Diamond: Well yeah...but he dont see it that way...anyway i am going off track here! TTT has gone the Schembri and is asking for a one one one match, either before or after the championshps, its going to be a muzzle match...he wants to muzzle you.

Terrier: Ha!! Let him try... the Terrier will smash him into...(Interupted)

Diamond: No, you dont undertstand he knows somthing, somthing thats going to give him an advantage, he wont tell me cause he knows i wouldnt agree with it, i mean your a good guy...so is TTT but you have got him rubbed up the wrong way! Listen just becareful thats all i am saying.
Terrier
Terrier
Members
Members

Back to top Go down