United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championships Part one

4 posters

Go down

Championships Part one Empty Championships Part one

Post  Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Jonathan Simpson music hits and he enters the arena. He slowly walks down the aisle with a huge briefcase that looks like it could hold a large amount of weight, in his left hand. He is wearing a black shirt with a red C written across the shirt, the C appears to be red paint. He enter the ring where a wooden table is in the middle. He takes a seat in the office chair and places the briefcase down. The crowd starts to chant again "OPEN IT, OPEN IT, OPEN IT".

Jonathan Simpson: How many times are you guys going to ask that.

Jonathan starts to laugh.

Jonathan Simpson: Well over the weekend I got approved. I was so good with the first one he let me make an additional three. So that makes... wait, sorry I'm getting over excited. Last week I was thinking and I thought 'We don't have any championships or awards on this federation'. So I spent my hard earned money to make a championship. This championship is for me, since I bought it. I will name it the Domanace Championship. Because as you all know I Dominate. Here it is.

Championships Part one 609967119

Jonathan Simpson: I know amazing. So he thought the belt was amazing and asked me to make 3 more. I'm selling the 3 others to the GM for a low price in exchange for me chosing the way to hand them out. So here are the other 3.

Championships Part one 590359491

Championships Part one 609967114

Championships Part one 609968532

Jonathan Simpson: Hey guys want to know a secret. The last one I showed you... is a spinner (spins the middle to demonstrate).So he gave me a few days to chose who I give the belt to... and I thought I don't know anybodys ability on this show. So I decided three diferent TOURNEMENTS. Four or eight people in each tourney and then the winner will be awarded the championship. The spinner is the most expinsive belt available so it is the highest belt available. So I have to go polish my belt. Good bye from the King of

Fans chant 'Fans'

The camera fades away as Jonathan is comparing the belts with each other.

Back to top Go down

Championships Part one Empty Re: Championships Part one

Post  HBB SMB Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:52 pm

HBB Shawn Michael Back is working out in the back right after Jonathan Simpson comes back from the ring...

HBB: Hey Jonathan. I am offically letting you know that I want in any of those tournaments. Actually, I want in all three. Let me know what you need me to do because I will win Championships here!

HBB keeps working out as Jonathan keeps walking.

HBB: Hey Jon, thanks and they look great!
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrier Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:50 am

*Jonathan is walking towards the locker room when he see's his tag partner looking rather distracted and if possible...a little worried.*

Jonathan: Hey Terrier, hows it going?

Terrier: Need to find the one who knows!

Jonathan: who??? Errr...man you dont look so good...whats happened?

*Terrier doesnt answer and their is an awkward silence*

Jonathan: So did you hear me in the ring just now, will you be entering for one of the championships?

Terrier: Errrr...Yes the Terrier is very interested in the championships...but i need to find who worte this!!

*Passes Jonathan a brown envelope, it has Terrier scrwaled across the front. He takes the envelope and removes a peice of card*

Jonathan: I know about your past and soon so will all the UWF? What does that mean? Who wrote it?

Terrier: I dont know...but somone knows somthing i have done? Maybe somthing Terrible?

Jonathan: Well what it is? What did you do?

Terrier: I....I dont know....I cant remember....

*Jonathan looks at the envelope confused.*
Terrier
Terrier
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Jonathan Is entering his locker room with the briefcases when the Gm stops him.

Schembri: Jonathan, may I come in?

When Schembri is already in the room Jonathan Says "yeah".

Schembri: Jonathan, I decided this while you were talking. We will put 8 people in each tournements. This will be the biggest thing since the creation of this company. There will be 3 rounds. I will put everyone in a certain lvl that will determine which belt they will be a contend...

Jonathan Simpson: Wait a sec. boss. Where do I come in this. I thought I got to choose something?

Schembri: Oh you already did. You chose the way to hand them out, tournement style. Excelent choice by the way. And you got to keep that pretty little belt of your

Jonathan Simpson: Get one thing straight Schembri, this belt isn't little.

Schrembri: OK what ever you say champ.

Jonathan Simpson: Oh yeah, I want one more thing. To be special guest ref. for every tournement match.

Schembri: Ummm, let me think about it, Champ.

Jonathan gets a huge grin on his face as he opens a Pepsi.

Last edited by Jonathan Simpson on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  HBB SMB Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:00 am

In the dressing room, HBB is sitting in his chair lacing up his boots getting ready to practice some moves in the ring when he hears about the GM making different tournaments for all three championships...

HBB: Man I want these touranments to start already! I'm getting my skills in tip top shape...I think I am ready to take home a title!

Then in walks Jonathan Simpson

Jonathan Simpson: Don't think so quickly... you might not even get past the first round. Don't forget that hopefully I will be special ref in every match. I will help figure out who wins each one of the titles that I mad. I really hope that you don't get a bye in the first round also. I want to see what you have.

HBB: Well, guess what. No matter what happens in the tournament. I want you to know that I want your Dominance championship also. I will be focusing on you after I win my tournament.

SMB grabs the belt away from Jonathan.

http://img01.static-nextag.com/image/Authentic-Championship

HBB: This belt and another belt will be mine soon! So another question I had was that you didn't name the other three titles. Do you have any names for them yet?

Jonathan Simpson: I'm going to give you one warning to give me back my title before you won't get out of the 1st round uninjured.

HBB Here take it back, but it will be mine also. About the other three?

Jonathan Simpson: Well, I don't get to name them. That is up to he GM to name. I just created them and sold them to him.

HBB: It doesn't matter what they are called, I will win them. Now, can you let me finish my work out.

Jonathan Simpson: Well theres over 40 people in that locker room trying to stop you and everyone else on this brand fail. And you know what. No good luck
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonknudson1 Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:18 am

*Jason Walks up to Jonathan Simpson and laughs*

Jason:How long do you plan on holding MY title?

*Jason then Shoves Jonathan*

Jason:You are a loser you will lose that title in the first match you defend it in which will most likely be me.

*The Ultimate Terrier and Shawn Micheals Back look at Jason with scowled looks on their faces*

Jason:What the hell you Punks looking at? have you not seen a Sexy Beast like me,well yeah you haven't.

*Jason Pushes though Jonathan and Walks to his locker room*

jasonknudson1
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Championships Part one Empty Pre-show Talk

Post  Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:43 pm

The Titron is showing a video that was taken before the show.

Jonathan Simpson is talking to The Ultimate Terrier as they are eating lunch, hours before the opening show.

Jonathan Simpson: You know what is making me mad. The way everyone wants my title before there even enlisted in the tournement.

The Ultimate Terrier: Like who, we'll go and take'em. Two on one bring it on.

Jonathan Simpson: Slow your roll, Terr. Don't worry I have something big for todays show.

The Ultimate Terrier:Oh I love secrets, tell me.

Jonathan Simspon Ok. After round one of the tournement, all the losers will be mad. Right?

Terrier: Yeah, so.

Jonathan: That means that they'll want a shot at the only occupied championship. I'll call any one who wants a title shot down, and you beat down every single one of them. That way you'll find out who broke into your locker and who knows your secret. Kind of like a double header. You help me, and you hurt the dude who stalks you.

The camera fades away as they both start laughing at the last comment Jonathan Made.

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrier Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:29 am

Terrier: But wait....

*Jonathan Stops laughing and looks at the Terrier*

Terrier: What if the person who sent me the letter doesn't come out? What if they win one of the other Championships?

Jonathan: Errrr...Good point, i suppose that is a slight drawback. (Thinking)

*Terrer slams his fist down on the table hard, knocking over their drink's*

Terrier: Damn it!!! All this distraction is not good for the Terrier! Especially when the championships are just around the corner!

*Terrier gets up and storms off, Jonathan is wiping his pants*

Jonathan: Hell Terrier, these are $1000 pants!! (Shouting after the Terrier) Dont worry buddy we will find out who wrote it.
Terrier
Terrier
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:28 pm

As Jonathan is walking back to his dressing room, as he is trying to clean up the mess Terrier made. He is quitely cursing at Terrier for him lossing $1000 dollars.

Jonathan Simpson: Oh I'm so going to kill Terrier. He lost me $1000 dollars. Argh.

As he enters the dressing room he finds his locker open and everything in it is messed up. And a envelope is in it with the word DOG on it. Jonathan opens it and here is what it said.

Hello, Jonathan.

I just saw what happned to your pants and I have to say, that was hilarious. Anyone losing over $500 dollars is funny. But yours is hilarious. Tell that mut of yours that he can look for me as long as he wants. But he won't find me. He can try to fight me. Be he can't beat me. If he trys to hurt me. I'll hurt him more. He has too many objectives to focus on anything. He wants to find me, but he also wants to win the tournement. While I have only one objective. To ruin your life. And what I've seen so far. I've accompleshed what I set out to do. Whenever your having fun, I come up. Whenever your talking. I come up. And really recent. Whenever your eating. I get on topic. To ruin his life even more. I recently entered my self in the tournement. The UWF doesn't have room or even wants that muts type here, or you in that case.

From
Dogs best friend.

Jonathan then runs out of the room and looks down the hall in both directions. He then sprints one way to find no one there, but Schembri talking to a potentional wrestler. He also saw The Ultimate Terrier running down the hall. Chasing someone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:21 am

--Dynamo walks by and he talks something--

Dynamo: You should really consider not to run like a chicken with no head around the backstage. because many things can happen during the time. I see your 'friend' is having some fun with you. Well, I'll promise you will have some more of that. Less talk, more wrestling, I get the cash faster. That is the way I like it. And that doesn't get me in troubles. You should give a try.

--Dynamo keeps walking and he disappeares around the corner--

Dynamo
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:14 pm

As Dynamo is walking away, Jonathan runs and catches up to him.

Jonathan Simpson: Hey, I don't tell you how to do your job, so don't tell me how to do mine. You should focus on the tournement and the tournement only. Rumors going around that a new wrestler is entering soon. Also the UWF isn't responsible for the injury of a wrestler because of his idiotcity. So in your match, watch your back. Don't worry I won't hurt you. Untill after you lose that is. But hey good luck. You'll need it.

As Jonathan walks away. He starts to admire the belt around his waist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Mauler comes out looking vicious....

Mauler: I want to be in this tourny because after I proved I could easily beat Karlao,I'm ready to step up and I'm ready to take it to the next level!

Jonathan Simpson:You?Are you kidding me?You can't even beat Chris Swagga!How could you even win a title?Well,there is a fact.If you want to win a championship,do it in your dreams.

Mauler:If you said I can't beat Chris then you can't either.We are both in different leagues.I'm in a league where I am alone.You are in a league with a bunch of the other losers.

Jonathan Simpson:That's it,you want to be in this tournament?Your in!But I'm warning you...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down