United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Material

Go down

Championship Material Empty Championship Material

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:59 am

Jonathan Simpson music hits and he enters the arena. He slowly walks down the isle with a fairly large briefcase in his left hand. He is wearing a black shirt with a red D written across the shirt, the D appears to be red paint. He enter the ring where a wooden table is in the middle. He takes a seat in the office chair and places the briefcase down. The crowd starts to chant "OPEN IT, OPEN IT, OPEN IT".

Jonathan Simpson: Now I guess you relized I had a briefcase in my hand. Well I have to carry this thing with me everywhere, just to make sure no one steals it.

Jonathan sends a dirty look backstage.

Jonathan Simpson: I would love to tell, well and show you what is inside this breifcase, but the GM told me to keep it a secret for a little bit. He said for finacial reasons. What ever that is. But the GM didn't tell me not to give you hints.

Crowd starts to chant "HINT,HINT,HINT".

Jonathan Simpson: Hint numeral uno. Assets, yeah thats the word assets. In this breifcase is a asset. It means a lot to me. I spent a lot of money getting it made. Hint number 2. Jewelery. Yep. Gold, silver, pearls. Just to name some. This thing is made mostly out of Jewels and gold. This thing is very important to every wrestler backstage. So I better run out of here before the GM finds out what I'm telling you. Remember who I am because I'm the...

Crowd says "King of Fans". They start to chant Jonathan's nickname while he exits the arena. Through the seats highfiving and signing autographs throughout the way.

Back to top Go down