United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWF European Championship HBB vs. Swagga

Go down

UWF European Championship HBB vs. Swagga Empty UWF European Championship HBB vs. Swagga

Post  HBB SMB Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:53 pm

American Soldier Remix starts to play over the loudspeakers in the Arena. Out comes the Heart Break Babe Shawn Michael Back!

HBB: Well... the brackets are out. Chris Swagga... you are my oppennent in the first round. HA! I'm already in the second round. This will be easy. I can already tell you how the match will go. Let's see. We start out with you taking the advantage. I will reverse you and hit the Ultimate Set-up and go into the Sweet Gut Music and get the three count. It's over. Next!

HBB looks out at the crowd and starts to twitch.

Announcer: He looks like he is about to have a relapse back to the war again!

Shawn starts to get on the ground again and freaks out...he is in the prone postion and acting like he is holding his weapon.

HBB: Everyone get down! I will take him out. Get out of the way... he jumps up and runs out of the arena...

Announcer: That was very weird. I can't wait to see his match. I wonder if he will ecen get out of this transe before it starts.
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

UWF European Championship HBB vs. Swagga Empty Re: UWF European Championship HBB vs. Swagga

Post  HBB SMB Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:18 pm

HBB is shown running in 3 to 5 second rushes down the hall in the back...

HBB: I need to find them... they are out here somewhere...

HBB sees a camera man and executes a Sweet Gut Music on him...

HBB: That's one down... there is more out here...

Shawn continues his 3 to 5 seconds rushes...

HBB: Where is he... the main boss... I can't find him...

Shawn finds a locker room with Chris Swagga's name on it...

HBB: This is it... he is in here...

Shawn breaks down the door but nobody is inside...

HBB: I must find him! Shawn continues down the hall doing 3 to 5 second rushes...
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

UWF European Championship HBB vs. Swagga Empty Re: UWF European Championship HBB vs. Swagga

Post  HBB SMB Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:44 am

HBB hears Chris Swagga's music hit...

HBB: He just went to the ring... I have him now...

Shawn Michael Back starts to sprint to the ring in a rage!

HBB: He is going down! I must take down the leader of Al Queda! Take him down! Rally up boys... we have a mission...

American Soldier starts to play just before SMB runs through to the stage for the European Championship first round match to begin...
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  HBB SMB Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:45 am

After the match, while still in the ring...Shawn Michael Back shakes his head... realizing that he was in a trance... he grabs a mic...

HBB: What happened... When is my match... I was just doing an interview and now I see the ref is telling me my match is over. Who won?
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:07 am

I'm sorry but me and Swagga has a problem so Jonathan cancelled the Light Heavyweight tourny BUT me and swagga will face off and the winner will be awarded a match for the UWF Lightheavyweight title at the PPV against The Opponent of the winner's choice

Back to top Go down

Post  HBB SMB Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:00 am

and Swagga is also scheduled to face me in the first round of the european tournament... If Jon changes then I can re-rp after...
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:43 pm

nope Swagga will be in both. If he losses both then ok. If he wins both then we have a problem

Back to top Go down

Post  HBB SMB Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Thank you for clearing it up...
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Wait Jonathan,Then what if I lose?????

Back to top Go down

Post  HBB SMB Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Well...the way I see it, Swagga would have to win the first and second round of the european tournament for this to matter... Your match with swagga is on Tuesday...mine is on the first minor show... If he wins the match with you and then beats me...plus wins the next round of the euro tournament, then i guess he would have two matches at the ppv or he would have to pick which match he would want... If he beats he, he would get to pick his opponent at the ppv for the light weight title...same as if you win...
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down