United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work out partner

Go down

Work out partner Empty Work out partner

Post  HBB SMB Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 pm

HBB Shawn Michael Back is standing in the ring bouncing off the ropes, doing moves with nobody else in the ring.

SMB: Hey all in the back! I need someone to train with...does anyone want to come down here and train with me...I need to sharpen my skills so I can claim my title! Let me know.

HBB starts working out again. He jumps onto the top rope and does a flip... he starts to drop down to the mat and kip right back up...

HBB: Come on guys, this is boring by myself. Give me a challenge!
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Work out partner Empty Re: Work out partner

Post  Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Jonathan's Music hits as he walks out. His D-belt is hanging off his soulder, newly polished.

Jonathan Simpson: Hey, Hey, Hey. Slow your roll, champ. There are 7 other people who would hate to have you win. The UWF has room for only 4 champions. I'm already one of them. The other 3 will be determined soon. You say you want somerone to train with well hey. Isn't thats what a trainer is for. But if you can't afford it, then you can't afford it. I like your cockiness, just bring it down a step. These tournements won't be as easy as pie. Your pitting off vs the best UWF has to offer. No one will leave un-hurt. No one will leave with out blood on their clothes. Only 3 people will leave happy. And if I have anything to do with it. THe champions will all be of the highest ability possible. So practice is perfect. This is a warning to everyone backstage. UWF is waiting for the people who will represent it.

Back to top Go down

Post  HBB SMB Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:40 pm

HBB: Hey Jon, before you go... I was just wondering how you are feeling about not being in any of these other tournaments... You should try your luck at one of these fine titles... If you do have the guts to try... I really hope you end up against me somewhere in the tournament... I really think the match between you and me would bring down the house! Main Event! But I would walk out with the victory. Bring it on!

HBB walks out of the ring right past Jonathan Simpson eyeing him the whole way to the back.
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down