United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bio: Tough Tendon Thomas

3 posters

Go down

Bio: Tough Tendon Thomas Empty Bio: Tough Tendon Thomas

Post  TTT Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:12 am

Weight: 236lbs
Height: 6'2"

Entrance:
...a clip is aired on the titan tron, showing some of the most memorable victories and most powerful moves of Triple T Tough Tendon Thomas. Suddenly high flames light on, as though the gates of hell opened up setting the tron on fire.
Tough Tendon Thomas makes his way to the ring wearing a dragon style wrestling costume and sunglasses accompanied by his 2 lovers, the hot divas Diamond and Goldi, who kiss him burning with passion as they reach the ring.
dazzling pyrotechnics blow behind him at the ring as he raises his arms, standing in the center of the ring awaiting the fight to begin...

Aka: Triple T, TTT

Gimmick: The Ladie's Man. He's a gift for womankind, or so he thinks anyway. So why just having one lover, when you have enough for two? Unfortunately for him, though his Divas Diamond and Goldi love him, they cause him more than enough trouble. Is he able to handle it?

Background:
Born and raised in the Ruhrvalley of Germany Tough Tendon Thomas had to work in the coal mines at a young age to support his family. Through hard work his shoulder got broad and his arms got strong. He spend his free time with martial arts and wrestling and also loved to watch Wrestling matches on TV. When his coal mine was closed due to the depression and he lost his job he decided to earn money with wrestling. Soon it became clear, that he won't be able to earn much, when he would stay in Germany, though some of the guys where really good at wrestling. So he bought ticket and boarded the next plain thinking about his fathers parting words: "Boy, you'll make it. Just never give up!"

And here he is and won't give up until he becomes one of the best wrestlers in history...

Career:
Soon after starting his new career GM Schembri recruited him for the United Wrestling Federation (UWF) Roster of Local Wrestling e-Xtreme (LWX) at 2009-05-12. Grateful Triple T Tough Tendon Thomas signed the contract looking forward for great fights and hard challenges...ok, and for good payment!

Tag Teams and Stables:
- Tag Team with "The Warrior" Mike Champion (disbanded) and co-founder of the stable "The Team of Tough Champions" ("The Warrior" Mike Champion, Manbeast, CrazyMartin) which regrouped on 2009-06-03 (Manbeast, Nutmeg, Thee Chris) but was disbanded due to internal problems.
- current Tag Team: "Lazy but Tough" with Lazy Daze
- current Stable: current Stable: Co-founded the stable Revolution-X at 22/06/2009 with Chris Swagga, "The Money Maker" L.A. Mauler, Mr. AP

Rivalry:
- current Rivalry with The Ultimate Terrier. TTT thinks he's a nutcase and a rabid animal. On top of that, one of his Lovers, Diamond, seems to have a liking in him, which gives him just more reason for fighting him. He has discovered a dark secret in the Terriers past and will soon reveal it.
- One of his common opponents is Dynamo, which he reckons a worthy opponent, due to his skills and his attitude of less talking more fighting.

Last edited by TTT on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:40 am; edited 4 times in total
TTT
TTT
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Bio: Tough Tendon Thomas Empty Re: Bio: Tough Tendon Thomas

Post  HBB SMB Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:51 am

Welcome, the fed is starting to fill up...I hope you can bring it!
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  TTT Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:43 pm

already brought it Cool Wink
TTT
TTT
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:11 am

Good to see your profile in here Smile

Dynamo
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  TTT Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:37 am

Thanks,

I thought i already had posted my bio. But when my supporter status ran out i recognized:
I obviously hadn't!

So now here it is. There will be more to add as our careers proceed.

I'm currently working on my Entrance Video. Hope it will be ready soon.
TTT
TTT
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down