United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HBB SMB is here!

2 posters

Go down

HBB SMB is here! Empty HBB SMB is here!

Post  HBB SMB Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 am

*the lights go out and smoke starts to fill the stage into the entance way. A light music starts in the sound system*

I am here! HBB is finally here!

*Sexy boy starts playing and out comes HBB Shawn Michael Back*

I am here and I am going to run through this federation. I am going to start at the bottom and go all the way up to the top and take on the Champion. I will be World Champion! I have a military background and I will use my skills from Iraq to take out the compitation. I also want to say thank you too the GM. You have made a great contract right here. I can take on everyone. My Ultimate Set-up and Sweet Gut Music will take out anyone. This is all the time I have for now, but I will be back soon and I will bring in my military background as soon as I can get a match set-up. Everyone in the back, you are on notice. I am here! I am the Heart Break Babe Shawn Michael Back and I am an American Soldier!

* American Soldier starts to play by Toby Keith. It is a remix with Sexy Boy. It is a great mix. HBB Salutes the crowd and makes his way out of the arena*
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

HBB SMB is here! Empty Re: HBB SMB is here!

Post  Mr. AP Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:39 am

*Mr. AP is walking down the hall of the arena as HBB SMB is coming from behind the curtain. Neither paying attention to the other, the two men bump shoulders on accident. Both start walking backwards for a second, glaring at each other.*

AP -- Military? Straight up, I respect that. But just cuz you got a uniform, that don't make you any more of a man than the next dude! Respect is earned, my brotha! Watch where you're goin next time, dang...

*AP turns around and walks away*
Mr. AP
Mr. AP
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  HBB SMB Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:48 am

Once HBB walks away from Mr. Ap, he thinks to himself, Now I know who is first on my list. He wants me to earn respect, I will earn it from kicking his gut out his back!

HBB walks down the hall and knocks on the GM's door. The GM isn't in, but he writes a note and slides it under his door. The note is requesting HBB vs. MR. Ap for his first match.

I am on my way now! I just wish the match was tonight.

SMB walks back to his dressing room to get ready to watch the rest of the night.
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum