United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Called short

Go down

Called short Empty Called short

Post  Satin Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Dirty diamonds hits the loud speakers and Satin makes her way to the ring with a microphone in her hand.

Satin: Cut the music! Cut it!

The music stops and the lights stop flashing; as the crowd is quiet to see what is up with Satin.

Satin: I've got several things on my mind, and none of them are happy.

Satin pauses momentarily.

Satin: A draw?! Seriously a draw? No, No, No way! I want another match with Silesia, and for that matter I would also like another crack at War. So, if one of you will please come down that ramp and face me in a match with no time limit I would be quite happy.

Waits for a few moments before bringing the mic back to her lips.

Satin: Fine, anyone; anyone at all. Come get your hands on the dirty diamond, and lets see if you can put my shoulders to the mat.

Satin waits in the ring for someone to come out for a fight.

Satin
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Called short Empty Re: Called short

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:46 am

:::Over the loudspeakers plays 7 Days of the Wolves by Nightwish and from the curtains arrives War. He has a smug look on his face and has a mic in his hand and he walks part of the way down the ramp and he stops and puts the mic up to his mouth:::

War: Satin, I think you need to slow your roll. You challenged me and lost! Quit while you're ahead lil lady! I'm a god and you're...who you are. But I do see something in you. You're a tough lady and I like how you act. Supreme Knight even thinks that you may be a little goddess. Who knows, but I know this. I like a good challenge and if you want to have your cute little behind handed to you by me again, we can rumble in this jungle. But I have a little stipulation to add. I win you and I go out on a date! You win, I'll clean your house for a week with Supreme Knight! What do you say to that?

Back to top Go down

Post  Satin Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Satin stares at war with an incredulous smirk on her face.

Satin: You did beat me, but I am not certain I gave my all. I think you also know I didn't and that is why you are side stepping me. As for your supreme knight he won't step into the ring with me either.

Satin stomps her foot looking like she is about to start yelling, but stops herself short.

Satin: You're right War maybe I should slow my roll, and instead give you and every other male who thinks they are better than me incentive to fight me. If you or any other male can put my shoulders down for a three count. I'll give a kiss to.

Satin smiles smugly up the ramp at War waiting for his answer.

Satin
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum