United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoG Celebrates a Tag Victory

Go down

GoG Celebrates a Tag Victory Empty GoG Celebrates a Tag Victory

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:25 pm

---War and Supreme Knight are in their locker room and getting dressed for what may be a fun night out for anyone. War is sitting down looking like a sad puppy looking at his cell phone. Supreme Knight notices this and walks over to his fellow god---

Supreme Knight: War, why are you staring at that phone like that?

War: Oh, no reason. You about ready to head out?

Supreme Knight: I’m a god. I’m always ready to have a night filled with…conquests.

War: I just want to have a nice quiet evening tonight. I got a lot on my mind, bro.

Supreme Knight: I know. Your mind nearly got me killed in that match with those two hillbilly hog squallers. Get your mind in the game!

War: You’re right, man! We are gods! Ain’t no woman gonna make me feel less than a god! I’m going down to talk to Satin now and straighten this little situation out now! ---War takes off in a rush to go find Satin leaving Supreme Knight looking confused---

Supreme Knight: Satin?!? Shoot! War!!! You know that woman crazy! Well, at least I don’t have Bocephus up in here with me.

Back to top Go down

GoG Celebrates a Tag Victory Empty Re: GoG Celebrates a Tag Victory

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:28 pm

:::As the door to the locker room swings shut after War, a bottle of whiskey is shoved between the door and the jam, keeping the door from closing. From outside the door, a voice can be heard:::

Voice: Wooooweee, that there boy movin like he just found out his prize hog busted out of it’s pin. HEY! White Trash, watch out down there! War is in some crazy way…

:::The door to the locker room opens to show Bocephus grinning from ear to ear. With a chuckle, Bocephus turns to face Supreme Knight:::

Bocephus: Dang, SK, what’d you say to that boy ta get him runnin off like that?

Supreme Knight: Oh bloody hell. What do you inbred idiots want now?

Bocephus: Easy now, little shooter. Is that what you wanna call an old friend like me? But seriously. Me and White Trash been talkin. Ya got lucky on us in that tag match. Whacha say we go again next season. Maybe talk to the GM and put some Belts on it? Whaddaya say?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:32 pm

:::Supreme Knight stands up with disgust in his eyes and looks over at White Trash and then right at Bocephus:::

Supreme Knight: You know. I think your mouth really just made a check that your behind can’t cash. You’re on! Now leave my quarters. You reek of crudely smelling barbecue sauce!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:55 pm

::: Bocephus lifts his shirt and takes a wiff, then shurgs his shoulders :::

Bocephus: Suit yourself, you suit wearin... ah... suit. We's gonna go finish off this here bottle, get 'nuther, and do the same. You best go catch yer boy 'fore he get's himself lost and don't show up for our match next season.

::: Bocephus signals to White Trash for them to leave, and heads to the door. Just before he leaves, he turns and looks back at Supreme Knight :::

Bocephus: Oh, and... I had to use yer toilet earlier today. Forgot to flush. Will you take care of that for me?

::: Bocephus takes off out of the door before Supreme Knight has an opportunity to throw the glass of campaign he was drinking at him. :::

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum