United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SK and War is walking to the building from the parking lot...

Go down

SK and War is walking to the building from the parking lot... Empty SK and War is walking to the building from the parking lot...

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:37 am

Supreme Knight and War are walking to the arena to get ready for the night when War stops. Almost as if he's seen a ghost. Supreme Knight noticing this looks back at his fellow god and then looks ahead and sees Satin walking into the arena. Supreme looks back at War with a slick grin on his face.

Supreme Knight: Well I'll be darned. War, the American God of Destruction, is smitten. This is good. Oh, this is VERY good!

War: What are you talking about?

Supreme Knight:
Come on! Ra himself can see how bitten you are with infatuation with Satin. So what exactly happened in that match with her last week?

War: A battle worthy of calling her a goddess.

Supreme Knight: Are you serious? Hmmm. You may want to go and see about talking to her to join our cause. Then again...I may have to do this. You're a blabbering idiot and that's true even if you weren't stricken by Cupid's arrow. I need to go have a talk with his mother. I thought Zeus told them to stay away from us gods.

Back to top Go down

SK and War is walking to the building from the parking lot... Empty The Diamond waiting

Post  Satin Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 am

Satin is waiting by the entrance as the Supreme Knight and War pass by roughly fifteen feet away. They are talking and laughing, so Satin chooses now to approach them.
-
Satin:Hey! Hey! You two!
-
They stop, and turn to find Satin approaching them quickly.
-
Satin:I want a rematch big man.
-
Is all she says as she brushes past War; looking like she brushed War's butt on purpose.

Satin
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

SK and War is walking to the building from the parking lot... Empty Re: SK and War is walking to the building from the parking lot...

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:26 pm

War is taken aback by what just happened and he looks at Supreme Knight who just starts chuckling to himself.

War: Did you see that?

Supreme Knight laughing hard: See what?

War: She walked by and patted me on my boo-boo!

Supreme Knight instantly stops laughing and looks at War with a serious look on his face:
Did you just say, boo-boo?!?

War: Yeah.

Supreme Knight laughing harder
: Man, you need to stop and go handle that!

War: How would you handle it?

Supreme Knight: She wants a rematch right? Ask the GM to grant you one. Come on, we'll head to his office now.

Back to top Go down

SK and War is walking to the building from the parking lot... Empty Re: SK and War is walking to the building from the parking lot...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down