United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Planned

Go down

As Planned Empty As Planned

Post  Cameron poe Wed May 27, 2009 8:46 am

*Karlao Is seen coming out to the ring, he is applauded by a high percentage of the fan’s, he approaches the ring announcer and ask’s for a mic, He put’s the mic towards his face*
-
Karlao: Now about half an hour ago I accidentally bumped into Cameron Poe, But we I couldn’t just give my regrets he had to challenge me, And how could I refuse huh? Because I never back Down! So later on tonight I will give it my all!
-
CJ: Look’s like this guy means business!!
-
Cory: This could get ugly if Cam comes out…
-
* The Camera switches to the ramp when Cam’s music is heard, Karlao crack’s his knuckles when he see’s Cam coming towards the ring, Cam grabs a mic of the ring assistant, he enters the ring,*
-
Cameron Poe: Now I wasn’t going to come out here but I just got sick from hearing you moan about our match, now I just got to say, your making yourself week, Like what’s *I never back Down* it sounds like something Terminator would say….
-
Karlao: You’re a funny guy Cam, Now I am thinking that all you do is run your tap…now since I’ve been here you never fought match…but you ran your mouth a lot, So what I am trying to say is….your all talk, So to reply to your challenge I say YES!!
-
*Fan’s start screaming like there mad people, Karlao raise his hands to the crowd, Cam rubs his chin and begins to speak again*
-
Cameron Poe: Haha, Kid…your really funny, Now I was planning on making a invitation challenge some fed shows, it will be called shadows! And I think you will be the first person to fall to my feet! HIT IT!
-
*All lights in the arena go off, when they come back on it show’s Cam about to lift Karlao on his shoulders to execute his finisher, Cam stalks his opponent from behind, But his plan falls apart when Schembri’s music starts to play*
-
Schembri: Now I’ve been listening to you two nitwits for what? The past ten minutes….Now I have a lot of work to be doing and I don’t want to be doing this right now so later on tonight it will be Karlao V.S Cameron Poe in the first ever SHADOW’S match!!!!
-
*Cam shakes his head and heads backstage, Karlao is left in the ring just gazing at the fan’s*
Cameron poe
Cameron poe
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum