United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash is Angry!!

2 posters

Go down

Trash is Angry!! Empty Trash is Angry!!

Post  White Trash Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:53 am

(The Scene opens with White Trash walking down the corridor back-stage, he is in a hurry and looks like he has a purpose. He gets to the GM's office, but rather than knocking, he just pushes the door open and walks in. Schembri is on the phone.)

Schembri: I'll have to call you back...someone just barged in.

Trash: (slamming his contract down on Schembir's desk) What the hell is goin' on here boss? Now I might not read the fancy-pants legal-ese all that well, but right here it says I'm gonna have a guarantee of three shows a month. By my reckonin' I've been here almost a month and so far I've had one damn match...Just One!! And that damn thing ended without a clear winner!

Schembri: Hold on, Trash, remember who is running this Fed...

Trash: No you hold on, buddy. I left my last goddamn fed because I wasn't gettin' the push they promised, and now it looks the same around here. Either I get what I signed on the dotted line for, or (slamming both fists down on the desk) seven shades of Redneck Hell is gonna be raised around here!!

(Trash storms out, slamming the door hard behind him)

White Trash
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Trash is Angry!! Empty Masswraht

Post  Masswraht Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:55 pm

First Time iam agree white the Trash! I want my Mony. By the Way, nice Match at Friday. Iam sorry that your income in the Futur will be smaller anyway. Now get out of my Way-all of you!
Masswraht
Masswraht
Members
Members

Back to top Go down