United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready For The Fight

2 posters

Go down

Ready For The Fight Empty Ready For The Fight

Post  Dynamo Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:57 am

--Dynamo is seen in the ring. He got a mic in his hand and he starts to talk--

Dynamo: I got a match against The Ultimate Terrier tonight and it will be a tournament match.

--The fans cheer--

Dynamo: And because we need to hype it, I hate it. I leave the hyping for The Ultimate Terrier. If he never gets in here. So, Terrier, join me.

--Dynamo is standing in the ring waiting for the Terrier to come down, all of a sudden the lights go down and the Terriers awsome rock tune belts out over the PA system! But instead of coming down to the ring he appears over the big screen, his head is lowered and as he raises his it the crowed begins to cheer--

Terrier: Join you!? You want the Terrier to join you!? The Terrier has no time to come to the ring and talk with Dynamo, the Terrier must find the coward who is not even man enough to face me! The one who hides in the shaddows, writting letters, thinking they know about the Terrier!...They know nothing...the Terrier will still compete and the Terrier will be here for his fight. There will be no hiding, there will be no waiting, the Terrier will deal with this as he does with everything, head on and will destroy all those that get in my way!!!

--The Terrier's tune begins to play and the screen goes to black. Dynamo is left in the ring with a smile on his face--

Dynamo: Hmph. Fine. As you wish. Just another thing to disturb you and give me more advantage.

--Dynamo walks away from the ring and the camera fades off--

Last edited by Dynamo on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Dynamo
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Ready For The Fight Empty Re: Ready For The Fight

Post  Terrier Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:28 pm

*Dynamo is standing in the ring waiting for the Terrier to come down, all of a sudden the lights go down and the Terriers awsome rock tune belts out over the PA system! But instead of coming down to the ring he appears over the big screen, his head is lowered and as he raises his it the crowed begins to cheer*

Terrier: Join you!? You want the Terrier to join you!? The Terrier has no time to come to the ring and talk with Dynamo, the Terrier must find the coward who is not even man enough to face me! The one who hides in the shaddows, writting letters, thinking they know about the Terrier!...They know nothing...the Terrier will still compete and the Terrier will be here for his fight. There will be no hiding, there will be no waiting, the Terrier will deal with this as he does with everything, head on and will destroy all those that get in my way!!!

*The Terrier's tune begins to play and the screen goes to black. Dynamo is left in the ring with a smile on his face*
Terrier
Terrier
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:56 am

Dynamo: Hmph. Fine. As you wish. Just another thing to disturb you and give me more advantage.

--Dynamo walks away from the ring and he walks away--

Dynamo
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum