United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want Morhag!!

2 posters

Go down

I want Morhag!! Empty I want Morhag!!

Post  Terrier Wed May 20, 2009 11:49 am

*GM Schembri is sat in his office mulling over his fixture list for the first up and coming show on Tuesday night, when he is rudely disturbed by a very upset Terrier*

Terrier: Arrrrggggraaahhhhh (Terrier walks in beating his chest like a gorilla) In all of the Terriers days has he never been more insulted then on this day! The Terrier wants retribution, the Terrier wants blood, the Terrier wants to crush the one who calls himself Morhag!

(confused) Schembri: Errrrr, what seems to be the prob...(gets interupted)

Terrier: Arrrrgggaaaahhhhh (still beating his chest) He would dare question the power of the Terrier, he would dare say the Terrier feels fear, he would dare say that i might be nothing more than i man!!!???

*Schembri is scratching his head*

Terrier: Let Morhag feel the Power of the Terrier, let Morhag be destroyed by the Terrier press, Let Morhag be crushed by the dog splash...GIVE THE TERRIER MORHAG!!!!

*With this the Terrier turns and runs out of the office, beating his chest and bellowing Morhags name as he goes. Schembri, slightly confused, contemplates what hell the Terrier was exactly on about?
Terrier
Terrier
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

I want Morhag!! Empty Re: I want Morhag!!

Post  TTT Thu May 21, 2009 5:53 am

Tough Tendon Thomas on his way to the GM's Office nearly bumps into the Terrier as he storms out still beating his chest. At the last moment TTT could step aside, watching the Terrier rumbling past him and down the hall.

"Man, what was that all about...? Well, better mind my own buisness, so let's talk to the GM and..wait, what did i want ?...damn...ah, no that's no it...mhh...
...better coming back, when i remember..."

So he turns and goes back to the locker rooms...
TTT
TTT
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum