United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Team action

Go down

Tag Team action Empty Tag Team action

Post  Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:16 pm

A soft and creepy music hits as the lights brighten up. Then the music changes suddenly to a dog barking. Then Jonathan Simpson's music hits. Still with the dog bark in the back ground. Jonathan Simpson and The Ultimate Terrier enter the ring.

Jonathan Simpson: SOOOOOOOO. Me and Terrier are friends. As you've noticed. When I arrived on the show last season. Every one pushed past me and told me to move on. I asked for help. They said Screw it. Now I'm the top of the food chain. And look where they are. They ask for a title match. You know what I say? SCREW IT. So now I want a tag team match. Me and the Terrier here, from now on known as The boy and his Dog. And I want a match vs anyone on this fed. who tried to push pass me when I was new. No. I DEMAND a tag team match. Me and Terrier here need a warm up for next week. Because Terrier is in Round 1 of the European Championship. ANd you know who will be ringside that match. Watching Terrier win. Me

Terrier: So how bout it. 2 on 2. Anyone. Come on.

Jonathan and Terrier are then pulling on every rope. Pumping each other up.

Back to top Go down

Tag Team action Empty The Interruption

Post  jeff hardly Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:28 pm

Jeff Hardys Theme music hits http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=8f6a6dac39113bca08c3bf&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url Jeff Hardly makes his way to the ring wearing a black short sleave shirt and long multi colored hair with black designer shoes and face paint purple and black as 6 silver flashes of fire works fly up towards the sealing. taking handshakes from every fan he sees.
-
Jeff Hardly: You and your mans best friend think your all that dont ya...
-
Jeff Hardly: I am confident i could beat BOTH! of you in my sleep with one hand tied behind my back... But what you want is a 2v2 fine bring it.
-
Jeff Hardly: ill have one night, Tonight, to find a tag partner with in the brand and co-exist with him to beat the living hell out off you
-
Johnathon Simpson: Shut Up! do you think your good enough to come out here and address me with such disrespect?
-
Jeff Hardly: As i was saying ill have one night. hey and fluffy over there im in that European match too dont get your hopes up.
-
Jeff Hardly: Johnathon make sure you feed your friend a dog biscuit because we're coming.
-
Jeffs theme music hits again and he begins to gesture to the crowd as they cheer loudly and makes his way backstage
-
Backstage Jeff Runs into Mr.AP and asks
-
Jeff Hardly: Hey AP do you wanna kick Johnathan and Terriers behind with me?
-
Mr. AP: Sorry Jeff i would love too but im busy tonight.
-
Jeff Hardly: Dammit. Oh well lets go to TTT Hey Tendon
-
Tendon walks straight past Jeff bumping into him without care.
-
Jeff Hardly: Jeez!
-
All of a sudden Shawn Micheal's Back jumps right before Jeff Hardly and begins to flex his large muscles and screams "Rawr"
-
Jeff stares at the camera with a smile on his face and picks up his Microphone
-
Jeff Hardly: I guess i have got a tag team partner
-
Crowd begins to scream in excitement
-
Terrier and Johnathan begin to laugh at Jeff
-
Johnathan: Thats the best you've got?!?!
-
Johnathan: ill be happy to defend this title against both of you!
-
Jeff Hardly: See ya in the ring!

Last edited by jeff hardly on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
jeff hardly
jeff hardly
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Tag Team action Empty Re: Tag Team action

Post  Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Jeff he has to be someone around our lvl. That means 5,6,7,8, or I'll push it to 9. And I need to know pretty soon. I nee dto set up the matches

Back to top Go down

Post  jeff hardly Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:11 pm

OK John
jeff hardly
jeff hardly
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content