United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we have some clarification

+2
HBB SMB
Terrier
6 posters

Go down

Can we have some clarification Empty Can we have some clarification

Post  Terrier Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:42 am

I was going to send this as a PM but I think a lot of people are thinking the same so I have posted it as a main thread.

This message is primarily for Schem, but anyone who can shed light on to anything i am going to bring up that would be helpful too.

First of all, who is now actually involved in the running of the fed? For example, at first it was Schem and Adam Smith, then Bocephus and Supreme Night were helping out, now they have gone and Jonathan Simpson is involved. Can we have some clarification on who is now involved and what each person's role is?

I know we have been in the off season and as a result we had a thread created about RP's and a lack of RP's will result in being removed from the fed. In the same thread White Trash raised the point about cards being up and not being run and i think the one he might have been referring to was the last show of the season. We were all made aware of this show and were asked to submit some RP's for it in order to set up any rivalry's for next season. I submitted one such RP but it was never used, in fact i am not sure if that show went ahead? This is what White Trash might have been referring too?

Also we have a mass of RP's being written, but the direction of some of them needs to be looked at, some are just random. We need to agree upon a way of creating RP's and then a way of using them. Perhaps some RP's are written with the intention that it won’t ever make the show, if that’s the case then we need to make this clear. For ones that are to be used in the show we need away of building it up and then presenting it, otherwise it’s just a random segment in the show and anyone watching won’t have the foggiest of what it’s all about!

Don’t mean to sound like i am moaning as i am not! But i am just becoming a bit disillusioned with everything that is happening at the moment. Can we have a clear and open answer of what’s happening with the fed next year, who are the people involved in running it and how RP's will be used in order to create some interesting rivalries and stories!

Cheers
Terrier
Terrier
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Can we have some clarification Empty Re: Can we have some clarification

Post  HBB SMB Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Terrier has a point... who is running this fed... Jon is doing the most part of it... I know that Th3 Ch@d has a part of it also...but Th3 Ch@d doesn't even have a member name... Schi is the GM, but I haven't really seen much from him...also...I have a question as to what Admin does...he is a mod, does that mean he is the mod just for this fed? please let me know...
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Can we have some clarification Empty !!!!

Post  jeff hardly Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Schembri is in charge of the fed but he currently has a virus on his computer therefore Th3 Ch@d and Jonathan Simpson are in charge. WE ALL GOT THE PM!!!
jeff hardly
jeff hardly
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Yep, Th3 Ch@d is the main VGM, so until schembri com. is fixed his is GM and I just controll the tournament and add most of the rps.

Rps usually will be right before their match. So if we got more rps for matches we could get a better show.

Any one just pm me any questions about the fed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Annachie Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:37 am

Admin is the forum Admin person, Adam Smith from memory.
Can't remember if he is a VGM as well or not.
Annachie
Annachie
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dynamo Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:15 am

Smith is not in the roster anymore

Dynamo
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:51 am

nvm I just got fired for some reason from VGM. Th3 Ch@d is now the only vgm and schembri never gets on. So Th3 Ch@d said I was fired and this will probably be my last post.

Back to top Go down

Post  HBB SMB Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:24 am

that's stupid...you are the only one actually posting anything trying to run this fed...if you weren't here, nothing would be happening at all...
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:53 pm

I know this may sound stupid but I'm applying to be a VGM who handles the show cards and rp's.No way I'm doing pics because my laptop wont install the latest version of Adobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  TTT Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 pm

what an interesting and totally surprising turn of events. Jonathan Smith fired? Mauler applying for VGM the next moment? Schembri not able to run things because of a virus? Th3 CH@d the mysterious man in the background? THAT'S REAL WRESTLING SOAP OPERA. You couldn't imagine it, it just happens! If it wouldn't be so chaotic here, i would laugh. Instead i just lean back and wait for things to come. I better get my popcorn ready...
TTT
TTT
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:31 pm

lol I'm not kidding.This place needs someone active.I'm active.There might be even a possibility I will be a GM because I wrote a great app and I have a fed forum just to be sure already.J Simp got fired,Ch@d doesnt even has a account here in the forum,and Schembri would only talk to me in TWG.

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrier Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:51 am

I totally agree, someone active is needed...but i think expirience is also needed here! And mauler you dont seem to come across as some who has the expirience that is deemed nessceray (No offense) I mean you have only been appart of the fed a for a couple of weeks!

We need somone who knows how everything works and somone who has a good relationship with Schem. We have active wrestlers and good ideas but someone with direction from the managemnt angle needs to take over so we can start to produce shows that rival xome of the top dogs in TWG!

This is just my opinion though.
Terrier
Terrier
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  TTT Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:07 am

agree Cool
TTT
TTT
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:01 am

Look,I have a great relationship with Schem and he and the other VGM's will talk about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  TTT Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:03 am

ok, then go for it. Very Happy
TTT
TTT
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content