United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annachie v Garchamp

2 posters

Go down

Annachie v Garchamp Empty Annachie v Garchamp

Post  Annachie Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:10 pm

This is an entrance replacement, leading to an in-ring spiel.

Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, standing 6 feet in height and weighing in at 240 pounds, hailing from the wild bushlands of the Snowy Mountains I give you Annachie!"

the lights dim, and silence descends upon the stadium.
after a moment the entrance is lit by a bright spotlight, starkly illuminating a figure nonchalantly leaning against a cane in the middle of the entrance.
Annachie makes his way to the ring
wearing a long black duster, white shirt and a black fedora.
Carrying the cane Annachie makes his way to the ring.
He slides through the ropes and moves to the middle of the squared circle as
a bright light shines over him. casually he hands his dustert to a ring attendant, drops his cane down beside the ring apron, and throws his hat into the crowd.

Pulling a microphone from out of his back pocket, Annachie climbs up to stand on the top turnbuckle facing theentrance ramp. He pauses for a moment, waiting for the crowds to settle back down.

"Tonight, oh wrestling fans, tonight you will be priveledged to see a begining. A begining of greatness."

Annachie pauses, again waiting for the crowd to quiet down.

"After tonight, you will be able to say I was there. When it started, I was there. When Annachie began his climb to greatness, began his campaign to win the UWF Championship belt."

Annachie again pauses, not caring if the crowd cheers or boos, merly waiting for silence.

"And I will win it. My name will go down in UWF history, a history that will be written in blood"

Basking for a moment in the cheers of the crowd, Annachie continues, yelling over the crowd noise.

"And my opponent tonight will be the first donor. With his blood I will write the first great chapter in UWF championship history!"

Annachie throws the microphone away and raises his arms, posing for the cheering crowds and waits for his opponent.
Annachie
Annachie
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Annachie v Garchamp Empty Annachie v Garchamp

Post  Garchamp Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Ring Announcer:"Introducting Secondly,Standing at 6 Feet And 2 Inches and Weighting at 300 lbs,hailing from the Gully Side Of South America.I Give You Garchamp
Movado's Song "Gully Side"Begins To Play Being Heard through Out The Stadium
Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Garchamp makes his way to the ring
wearing a simple wrestling costume
driving a silvery '66 Aston Martin DB5
Garchamp Enters The Ring Without Taking His Eyes Off Of Annachie
Garchamp Knows That This Will Be A Tough Match For Him But He Is Willing To Try His Best

Garchamp
Members
Members

Back to top Go down