United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWF European Championship: TTT vs Jason Knudson

2 posters

Go down

UWF European Championship: TTT vs Jason Knudson Empty UWF European Championship: TTT vs Jason Knudson

Post  TTT Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:49 am

Tough Tendon Thomas and Diamond are walking down the hall. Diamonds cheeks are slightly red and she is looking embarrassed.

Diamond: How do think this makes me feel?
TTT sighs: Look, i'm sorry. She said she would talk to you, but i didn't know she would do something like that. But you know how she's like. You should have known before you started the whole Terrier thing.
Diamond: What, now i'm not allowed to speak my mind without have to fear that she would do it again? I don't even like root beer. She had no right...
TTT sighs even heavier: Oh man...listen i talk to her, make her apologize, she did wrong, ok. Now let it go, will you? I have a match tonight. Where is she anyway?

Diamond just shrugs her shoulders. As they turn around the corner they can see Goldi standing by the vending machine. In front of her stands a wrestler showing his muscles off.

Jason Knudson: ...and don't tell me you don't recognize me. I'm Mr. Perfectly Awesome, Jason Knudson. Just look at me how perfectly awesome i am!

Goldi folds her arms and smirks.

Goldi: Oh yes, well, enjoy yourself as long as you can, 'cause after tonights match, there won't be much awesome about you anymore.
TTT
TTT
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

UWF European Championship: TTT vs Jason Knudson Empty Re: UWF European Championship: TTT vs Jason Knudson

Post  jasonknudson1 Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:12 am

*Jason Knudson gets in Goldies face and Laughs*

Jason:You think that the not so Tough Tendon Thomas is going to beat me,Because After my match tonight he will be nothing but a laid out little wimp and after I am done with him I am Striking after the rest of the people and you will see Jason Knudson the First Ever UWF European Champion.

*Jason begins to walk away then looks back on last time*

Jason:Because,I am Perfect in All ways.

jasonknudson1
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

UWF European Championship: TTT vs Jason Knudson Empty Re: UWF European Championship: TTT vs Jason Knudson

Post  TTT Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:30 am

Goldi glares at Jason as he walks off laughing. Tough Tendon Thomas and Diamond approach her.

TTT: What was that? Did this Jason-guy hit on you?
Goldi (still glaring): If he wouldn't have walked off, i surely would have hit him!

TTT clenches his fists.

TTT: And i surely will enjoy hitting him.
TTT
TTT
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down