United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff hardy intro to UWF interrupted by death

Go down

Jeff hardy intro to UWF interrupted by death Empty Jeff hardy intro to UWF interrupted by death

Post  'jeff Hardy' Fri May 29, 2009 11:25 pm

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen please give a warm welcoming to the newest superstar in the UWF Jeeeef Haardly!!!
-
Jeff Hardly makes his way to the ring as six rows of silver fireworks flash making huge roars as the crowd watch's eagerly
-
Jeff Hardly: Wow this show looks cool... Let me introduce myself my name is Jeff Hardly I come from New York. I have always watched Pro-Wrestling and have always wanted to be a wrestler myself. And just to let you know what happens...happens! You guys have seen many Rookie Rejects but I ensure all of you that I am going to be the new Face of this brand and I am not gonna ask for any help from the GM I will claw myself up there and do what I have to.
-
Jeff Hardly: I have been pushed around too long people underestimate me I stand there and look towards the ground BUT THAT'S THE OLD JEFF HARDLY!!! I am sick and tired of people thinking im too small to fight or im to weak to fight well we will see just how good your guess was...
-
Jeff Hardly: Because once I come into play this show is gonna be a roller Coaster ride.
-
The Arena turns pitch black and the crowd starts screaming in horror, a loud
"Reeest in Peaaacce" is heard all of a sudden the lights turn back on and Death is standing right behind Jeff Hardly who doesn't look intimidated, grabs the mic again and says...

-
Jeff Hardly: What do you want Death...
-
Death: Your Soul!
-
The Crowd gasps loudly
-
Jeff Hardly falls lifelessly to the ground as the light turn back off.
-
They flicker back on and death is gone.
'jeff Hardy'
'jeff Hardy'
Members
Members

Back to top Go down