Left Alone

Go down

Left Alone

Post  jeff hardly on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Jeff Hardly makes his way to the ring wearing a black short sleave shirt and long multi colored hair with black designer shoes and face paint purple and black as 6 silver flashes of fire works fly up towards the sealing. taking handshakes from every fan he sees.
-
Ring Announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE RAISE FOR THE ONE THE ONLY FOREEEEX JEEF HARDLY!!!!
-
Crowd Screams loudly cheering Hardly~Hardly~Hardly continously
-
Jeff Hardly Jumps up onto the top rope and screams to thousands in attendance then grabs a microphone as the crowd stop cheering
-
Jeff Hardly: This past week has been very bumpy for me, I have lost my tag team partner that you guys will never know. I have lost my stable member also which you guys will never know and you know what i say about that....GOOD RIDENTS!!! This roster is 3x better with out those whining crying Bozos.
-
Jeff Hardly: All that's ever happened with that stable is me getting commanded to do things... He also gave his mans best friend a title. This disgusts me... How can Jonathan Simpson just hand out a title and go home and whine all day about it... I see no reason on why people can be 'Handed' Titles while the rest of the United Wrestling Federation have to fight in a tournament for it!!
-
Crowd Roar with excitment as the Hardly Clap Clap Clap Hardly Clap Clap Clap Hardly chant goes back on
-
Jeff Hardly: But im not out here to moan about it im out here for you fans!
-
All of a sudden Jeff Hardly picks up a T-shirt gun and begins to fire it into the crowd making them Jump and leap to try and grab one.
-
Jeff Hardly: All of these have a Signature of Jeff Hardly on it.
-
Jeff Hardly leaves the ring with a cheer

Last edited by jeff hardly on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
jeff hardly
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Left Alone

Post  jeff hardly on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Terrier this is the ultimate oppurtunity to start a rivalry...
jeff hardly
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrier on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:40 am

I need to check somthing first Jeff, i already had a rivalry set up for this season, will get back to you asap! Wink
Terrier
Members
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down