United WRESTLING Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWF Champions

3 posters

Go down

UWF Champions Empty UWF Champions

Post  Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Jonathan Simpson's music hits. As he walks down to the ring he is giving High fives to everyone in the stands. He rolls in the ring with a mike.

Jonathan Simpson: I'm so glad. Because tonight me and a couple of my friends are having a....a little conference about something.

He adjust his championship, as it shine in the arena light.

Jonathan Simpson: I will be announcing 1 by 1 who will be in a .... a special club. With me.
1st to the ring. The Ultimate Opponent. The Ultimate Wrestler. The Ultimate Friend. My Tag Team partner. THE ULTIMATE TERRIER.

The Ultimate Terriers music hits. He runs down to the ring.

TerrierHey can you make this fast. I'm eliminating people who know my secret.

Jonathan Yeah, sure, no problem. Here is a good friend of mine. SMB, Shawn Michael Back.

SMB music hits as he also runs to the ring.

SMB: Hey what's this about, dude.

Jonathan : I'll tell you all after I introduce the final person. Here is. Easily, one of the most, extreme people out their. JEFF HARDLY.

Jeff Hardly music hits as he slowly walks down the aisle, giving high-5 to every one.

Jonathan : Now I asked you all to come down here for an offer none of you will be able to refuse. I'm offering each of you, a spot in my stable. The greatest in UWF history. And because we're in the Championship ERA. I decided we should be called the UWF Champions. So how about it.

Back to top Go down

UWF Champions Empty Re: UWF Champions

Post  HBB SMB Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:21 pm

HBB: Well, that sounds great to me... I really think that we will run over everyone here as long as we stick together. We have the Dominance Champion with us. We have three wrestlers that are in the European title tournament. That sounds like good odds to have one of us leave with that title. Then, once we figure out who has that title, we can work on the other titles. We also have Jon and Terrier as a tag team... then Myself and Jeff Hardly is another tag team that was put together. This sounds great to me... UWF Champions will run this federation!
HBB SMB
HBB SMB
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrier Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:32 am

*Terrier is looking slightly confused or even possibly angry*

Terrier: Jonathan, you have my allegiance you know that! As for these other two i know neither of them!

*Jonathan looks worried*

Terrier: However...You have not let me down so far and the Terrier trusts your judgement, therefore i am happy to compete in this stable.

*Jonathan begins to smile*

Jonathan: Terrier that is excllent... (Interupted)

Terrier: But you know i have two much to do right now, i have no time to parade in the ring i must leave!

*Terrier charges out of the ring like a crazed madman. Jeff Hardly and SMB just stare at each other*
Terrier
Terrier
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  jeff hardly Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Jeff Hardly: I get my say in this too...
-
Jeff Hardly: I mean i have had no time to think and i am sorta weary about Shawn Micheal Back he starting to freak me out...
-
Jeff Hardly: I mean what on earth is this doggy doing in this stable we are the UWF Champions not the SPCA!!!
-
Jeff Hardly: And Jonathan i dont know to much about you but one thing i do know is that your a loyal person but you have been kissing Schembri's behind since day one...
-
Jonathan looks serious.
-
Jeff Hardly: I ACCEPT...
-
Crowd gasps
-
The stables music hits and they start cheering in the ring
jeff hardly
jeff hardly
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:36 pm

Jonathan continues to stare down Jeff Hardly.

Jonathan: Whoa, wait up pretty boy. I respect Schembri as much as the next dude. But hey you have to kiss some butt to get any where in this business. Lets compare me and you for example......

SMB: HEY Jonathan, he accepted. We're all friends here. You don't have to go into detail. We are the owners of UWF because we are The UWF CHAMPIONS.

Back to top Go down

Post  jeff hardly Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:48 am

Jeff Hardly and Jonathan Simpson begin to stare each other speaking to each other with out a microphone
-
HBB Splits them up and makes them shake hands but none of them agree.
jeff hardly
jeff hardly
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down